• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Youtubing with a Garret Ace 250

Can you dig it

So I have been metal detecting for about 4 years or so now and I figure it would be cool to try my hand at making metal detecting youtube videos. Hopefully everyone enjoys them, I have a load of locations to dig including a ski hill, many lake beaches, playgrounds and even a couple of older foundations.

I have found loads of jewelry both real and fake and hundreds of dollars in Clad coinage but never any older coins or silver coins. Hopefully this will be the year of finding some older coinage.

If you like the videos please subscribe and rate it thumbs up! It will give me motivation to continue videoing and thanks for watching :)

I am just going to keep the top post updated :)
lake beach hunt
Detecting a ski hill :)
Small beach hunt
State Park lake Beach ring and gold?
New Beach scoop and GArrett Bag Unboxing
1850 Gravity railroad

Loved your second video here and I didn't even watch it all yet.:D My comments on your first link here could have probably been a little more respectful but I have to give you an attaboy for leaving them posted. I don't have a way of making videos but am considering doing so. So you can't tell me my videos suck yet.:lol:

I watched the rest of it and I liked it. Good scenery and you kept talking so I didn't get bored. Felt like I was there. Good job.:grin:

Off topic: I wonder OP's post count is zero? He should have at least 2....

I have no idea lol, It showed 1 last time I checked but that was because I posted somewhere else on the site. I am guessing posts to this sub-forum don't count :)

Anyway I made a quick beach hunt video and I will have another beach hunt video out over the weekend.

I am still getting used to "real life" camera's lol. Making gameplay videos are so much easier but I would rather be detecting :)

A short Lake Beach Hunt -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX4NDTRuBFM

Great job I commented on 3 of your videos on your site now. I told you your first one sucked but I hung in with you and complimented you on 2 of them. Got to see you pull the gold chains with the Ace 250 so glad I did. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom