Snowing here

Flush Draw

Elite Member
Once again its snowing here in northern Indiana. Give us a hint of spring and then, wham cold and snow. Hmmm sucks, short lived Im sure but still sucks!

I hear ya. Over here on the west side of the lake we woke up with about 5 to 6 inches on the ground this morning. Wasnt a happy camper! We still managed to get out and find our first 3 ringer today even though it was only 28F....

I hear ya. Over here on the west side of the lake we woke up with about 5 to 6 inches on the ground this morning. Wasnt a happy camper! We still managed to get out and find our first 3 ringer today even though it was only 28F....

BRRRR and with the wind....
Speaking of campers I just uncovered mine and opened it up for spring. A litl premature I guess.

We had some snow here last night too. I believe Saturday was the warmest day so far this year, around 80 degrees and then freeze warnings and snow last night. This is in Kansas. We had heavy rain and hail earlier with severe storm warnings. Freeze warnings again for tonight.
LS2.JPG
Not much but still snow.
Spring_Nope.jpg

It was 70F today, the white stuff is coming any minute now..

The news said just over 3 inches.. Should be all gone by noon tomorrow...

Now that ice fishing is done, I can join everyone in not liking this cold snap...:D

<*)))>{

In the 30s here, this week. Snowfall might be 6-9" on Wednesday. Most of the winter snow has melted, leaving a sloppy mess. We don't need any more.

Back
Top Bottom