Mr. Carrot has been working out

Kapi

Forum Supporter
A couple more finds from an earlier in the year hunt.

After injuring an arm earlier in the year Mr. Carrot started working out so he could bring me up the bigger rings. Good job Mr. Carrot!

Gold rings number 29 and 30 for 2017

Attachments

• July 20 17 2 Gold Rings.jpg
    July 20 17 2 Gold Rings.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 602
  • muscles.jpg
    muscles.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 541
:dingding: WOW! on both accounts! The little one looks like an oldie signet and the other is a HONKER!!! :wow:

Nice Klunker, The ocean, compared to the Gulf, is a lot harder on those 10ks. Never found one with those green deposits on it.
DL

:dingding: WOW! on both accounts! The little one looks like an oldie signet and the other is a HONKER!!! :wow:

Thanks Felix! Kept digging little pieces of aluminum foil in the wash in the shell bed, glad I stuck to it, that's when I got the little one. Then higher on the beach was the honker :)

That's a weighty ring! Congrats on the gold! :grin:

Thanks X! love those big ones! They don't come often enough!

I hope Mr Shell doesn't get Jealous!! You might get into a dry spell!!:lol:

LOL we are so in a dry spell right now. Hope conditions change before I run out of old pics to post :)

Couple of great finds there, Mr. Carrot is looking fit as a fiddle too! :lol:

Popeye! :) I think Mr. Carrot went on vacation, no targets lately.

Congrats, as usual.:yes:

Thanks Metal!

Dang, that is a honker. What year is the class ring?

1951 :)

Wow, VERY nice weight there!

Thanks Z! She's a biggen!

Nice gold. And you used to be a nice person.:lol:

Aww I'm still nice! I spent the last two days at desert beach trying to find a guys watch. Normally I'd never detect there as there's usually no targets. I heard 4 targets in 2 days in the wet. Never found the watch which is a 4,000 dollar watch lost Saturday. It for sure is not on the beach anymore where he lost it. Did see two tourists detecting there. Boy did I feel bad for them. Never saw either of them dig a hole. Sad sight all around.

Congrats to you and Mr Carrot Barbara! Thanks for sharing

My pleasure David!

Nice Klunker, The ocean, compared to the Gulf, is a lot harder on those 10ks. Never found one with those green deposits on it.
DL

Yeah lot's of 10ks here are green and many of the 14k's are brown!

Mr Carrot has been working out.
LOL.
Too bad this is family-friendly forum.
So many jokes must restrain myself.

WTG Girl!! You are on fire!!
I was on fire :) But I'm cold as ice now! It's so slow here that after hearing 1 target in 3 days I decided not to even go out today! Painted rocks instead :)

Couple more nice finds!
Thanks V!

GREAT finds Kapi... soak that biggie in CLR should clean it up nicely.

I hit it with a little bit of electrolysis and it cleaned up nicely. I think I have some CLR somewhere, may try that next time :)

Mr Carrot has been working out.
LOL.
Too bad this is family-friendly forum.
So many jokes must restrain myself.

:) I don't wanna know :laughing:

Those are some sweet finds Kapi! Having an awesome year!

Indeed! Thanks! Now if sand will just move again maybe I can find some new stuff! Got a few older finds up my sleeve to post still while I wait out sand movement.

Back
Top Bottom