Haulover Sandbar-Lost wedding band :(

RossyCarrero

Hi Everyone! I visited the Haulover sandbar this past Saturday, April 11, with my husband. Shortly after jumping in the water he realized his wedding band slipped away. We snorkeled around with no luck in finding it, so I wanted to reach out to the pros in metal detecting and give it a try! if there is any chance you were searching around Haulover sandbar and found it we would be so happy! I am attaching a picture of the wedding band (simple white gold with two thin lines around the edges). I thank you all so much in advance. Our wedding anniversary is coming up April 20th and I thought how great would it be if I surprised him with it that day. Definitely an story to remember.

Thank youuuu

Attachments

• Chris' wedding band.jpg
    Chris' wedding band.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 314
Go to www.lostmystuff.net and submit a report. They have volunteers all over the country who will search for lost objects for free. There may also be someone here who can help, but it couldn't hurt to submit a report there as well. They will send an alert to volunteers in your area to let them know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A report was submitted to Lost My Stuff but unfortunately the ring is lost in water 4-6 feet deep, which is deeper than most folks can successfully search. Perhaps if the tide goes out it could be more shallow?

Back
Top Bottom