FBI Seizes 91 YO's Artifacts.

I'll tell ya what... if you don't like it, you can emigrate to another country... either that or stage a revolution. Fact is, your life revolves around the fact of the stuff you mentioned just like my life does. And guess what? I can think of many worse places to live with a heck of a lot more messed up stuff going on. So I will stay here.:cool:

We can't get political here :hornetsnest: without risk of the thread getting locked. :keeporder: :nono: :police: :jail: I was just trying to provide a little...perspective! :yoda:

Some posts removed! We don't want to close this or any thread so please keep overt politics out of your postings!!

You do realize what the black market is right? What does it matter? Why, what does it matter if someone stole my 1969 camaro and it wasn't found with the guy until 2014 right?:lol:

More like this imaginary situation, where someone found your camaro in 1975 when it was legal for the public to take and become the new owner of any car left parked illegally or otherwise abandon for more than 48 hours. Then a law was repealed retroactively in 2012, and you could be arrested if you did not turn the car back over to the original owner...

Back
Top Bottom