AT PRO - headphone clarification

WHODEY

Hey everyone. I am fighting the urge to buy an AT PRO all day as I need to make sure I get the proper package of gear. Headphones. There are "land' and "water" headphones. is the issue, or differing factor, the idea that one is submersible and one is not? As long as I do not swim with them, and am wading, can I use the land? or is there a connector issue..or cord issue I need to note?

The "land" headphones come with a watertight connector and can be submersed a bit above teh beginning of the cord. They are fine for wading. But don't get your hopes up, you will probably want a more comfortable pair like the Killer Bs or Gray Ghosts. I plan on getting one of those myself, but you need an adapter:)

So yes, your good to go.

I just used the submersible headphones (blue) for the AT Pro that came with the stuff I bought this past week off of another forum member. I have been using the wireless set up until today because of the pouring rain in my area. I am amazed at how comfortable they are, how they sound and how well they cancel out everything around me. They will be great for when I hit the water with the AT. I am way more prepared then I was with my Ace set up lol

Hey everyone. I am fighting the urge to buy an AT PRO all day as I need to make sure I get the proper package of gear. Headphones. There are "land' and "water" headphones. is the issue, or differing factor, the idea that one is submersible and one is not? As long as I do not swim with them, and am wading, can I use the land? or is there a connector issue..or cord issue I need to note?

The land one are fine in the water as long as you keep them dry. The Water ones are ok as long as you don't need a volume control. They can be loud if your not in the water.

Back
Top Bottom