New Mexico 4 corners area.

Just curious if I'm a lone Ranger out here. A hunting buddy would be nice.

Hey CDShepherd,
I'm going to be road tripping through the four corners area during the second half of May. I'm excited to get out there, as the furthest West I've ever been is Denver. I had planned to bring a detector just in case the occasion arises, but didn't know what to expect. From the images I've seen, it looks to be a beautiful area.

I wish.... I'm up here in Santa Fe... you know... the invisible suburb of Albuquerque!

Ah well. Welcome to the board!

SageGrouse

Hey CDShepherd,
I'm going to be road tripping through the four corners area during the second half of May. I'm excited to get out there, as the furthest West I've ever been is Denver. I had planned to bring a detector just in case the occasion arises, but didn't know what to expect. From the images I've seen, it looks to be a beautiful area.

It's a great area! Let me know when you come through town. If you're feeling up to it we'll meet up!!!

I don't drive, so I don't really know. All I've ever been able to hunt until now is one park. Now that we have moved (still in Santa Fe) I will be able to find more places. maybe you and I can hunt some time.
SageGrouse

Back
Top Bottom