Nox's 2nd hunt (GOLD CHAIN!!!!)

Yo Bro! Now thats a Rap star chain with show off in mind! Fo Shho!:bling::bling::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances: The owner probably has a shiny gold painted impala wit 48 inch mag wheels.:lol:

Really awesome finds. Congrats. The nox is an awesome machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whelp, this is the main reason I bought an equinox.. they say it can find gold chains, only my second hunt and BAM! Best find to date. Also managed to pick up a small gold earring and silver ring.

This makes 4 golds in 2 hunts, over 80 grams of gold already.

I ended up getting really lucky with the gold chain. When I ran the nox over it it sounded like a lot of little pieces of foil or something along with a louder hit from the pendant. After 2 attempts of trying to dig it up with my stealth 720i scoop I was about to move on assuming it was tiny pieces of trash or foil. Luckily on my last attempt I got the pendant in the scoop.

I think if the pendant wasn't on the necklace I may have moved past this target... knowing from my excal days whenever there's a bunch of little blips 90% of the time its bits of foil, however, moving forward now that I know what a gold necklace sounds like I'll be a lot more patient trying to dig targets like this.

Gonna see if I can go 3 for 3 tomorrow :)

Good Grief... What karat is it, and how heavy!??

:dingding: That is a GANGSTA find for sure! :wow: You can by a 2nd Nox now and double your gold finds. :lol: Nice going there!!!

:dingding: That is a GANGSTA find for sure! :wow: You can by a 2nd Nox now and double your gold finds. :lol: Nice going there!!!

Thanks Felix! 2 hunts and the machines paid for itself.. crazy

I think I'm gonna hang on to all of my gold finds this time around. I get a feeling some of the items I sold a while back were antiques worth a lot more than their melt value.

What were the numbers on the screen?

Bounced around from 13 to 18, probably because of the pendant... I took the pendant off the chain when I got home to see if it'd hit the chain by itself, got a sold repeatable sound at 11" with the sensitivy at 17... I expect more gold chains in the near future :)

Back
Top Bottom