New here

nsfr1206

Hi, I’m new here. I purchased a Garrett AT Max and I’m excited to try it out. We live on a place that evidently used to have some folks living about as there was a cistern behind my shop. Also live near a town that saw some civil war troop activity. The town is on a river and used to be quite a busy place. My father in law owns property in that town including an old house so look forward to checking that out. I’ll probably have some questions regarding my detector. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing you have some success on that site. The AT Max is a great machine. Put some practice in and don't give up. Lots of great information to be had as a member of this friendly forum!

Welcome! I recommend you read your manual several times. Then, after you've hunting for a few times, read it again. I understood so much more after my first couple of hunts! (I have the AT PRO). Sounds like you've got some great spots to start hunting in. Good luck!

So I picked up my detector from the ups man yesterday and went camping. Pulled it out today and put it together and found a Sacajawea dollar on the first dig. I’m happy. Then found a pull tab, a battery part and a pull tab. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I picked up my detector from the ups man yesterday and went camping. Pulled it out today and put it together and found a Sacajawea dollar on the first dig. I’m happy. Then found a pull tab, a battery part and a pull tab. :-)

A Sacagawea dollar would be cool to uncover any day, but to find one on your first dig is just fantastic! Good work. :waytogo: Fun stuff like that is what makes it worthwhile to dig all those pull tabs. :D

Back
Top Bottom