Mega clad day!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey guys,

I am starting out 2018 on fire!! I just got back from a hunting session at a new high school. I was able to pull in $30 in clad!! The school has plenty of grassy islands that I was able to find clad. I did half the school today so plenty more spots to checkout. I also broke the $100 mark in clad!

Atpro dude

Congrats on the great start! I always look forward to reading about your year end totals. Keep up the great work!

Man, you're killin' it!!!!! I made it to 60 bucks and the the bottom fell out...

Attachments

• DSCN1647.jpg
    DSCN1647.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 239
Congrats on the real good clad day!

Thanks Jak! Yeah, A new high school. Amazed that it has never been hunted out. A good 4 hour hunt. A good workout for sure! I figure I can hit the schools on the weekend and then parks on the week day. My goal for 2018 is to find gold.

Where do you normally hunt?

atpro dude

Thanks Jak! Yeah, A new high school. Amazed that it has never been hunted out. A good 4 hour hunt. A good workout for sure! I figure I can hit the schools on the weekend and then parks on the week day. My goal for 2018 is to find gold.

Where do you normally hunt?

atpro dude

I use the same MO as you and also hit the sport fields naturally during the week. Good luck with the gold challenge!

WOW!:wow::shock: Many High Schoolers don't see "change" as money!! Can't be bothered to bend over and pick it up!

Same here! Heavy clad Schoolyards on the weekends, Public Parks during the week! Awesome job AtProDude!!

Good clad schools are hard to come by here. I would say its a tie when it comes to middle schools too! I am surprise this HS was not on my radar sooner. I did not see it on my goggle maps. Plenty of green to check out. A lot of trash too. 5x8 coil is a great separator though.

I am ichin on getting my new wireless head phones next week. Z link. No wires all cordless. Have you u heard if it is good or do you have it?

Atpro dude

Man your really slaying it. $30 in clad on one HS hunt ! That's making my back hurt ha ha! I thought I made a good pull this weekend getting $7.16. In a day at the ol HS.
Plz tell are you coin popping with a screwdriver or using a lesche or something? You had to be moving at a pretty good clip to pull that in 4 hrs.

On anything under 3 inches ( most fresh drops at th HS are) I've started using the Mudd screwdriver method and have GREATLY increased my recovery time allowing me to hit more targets. The small coil is ideal for the trashy schools I concur.

Back
Top Bottom