2 rings today - 1 is nice 10k and 1 is nice gold

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
Finally got to catch the trolley today – should have saved my 50 cents – both rings came from my normal hunting zone.

Got a nice 10K band and some meager clad and stuff then I get another nice solid hit on the excal - - - flick on the gopro and it even came on for this one – keeps locking up – BAD GOPRO.—ANYWAY – you will get to see me dig this nice dark gold ring – beautiful ticket.

When I get back to the truck and take out the magnifier……..THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD - Tungsten Carbide have gone gold – new age nitro crapper.

Ran into the big man and then the fast man.

See you for surfchurch A.M. and P.M. - good luck to everyone – see ya.

Vid is like 14 mins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzkY_iwvDGE

Attachments

• 0629NUT.jpg
    0629NUT.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 598
  • 0629TUNG.jpg
    0629TUNG.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 605
  • 0629BEST.jpg
    0629BEST.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 525
  • 062910K.jpg
    062910K.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 605
Congrats on the gold!

Hate all of the new junk rings, worse than plated cause they look so good until you see the marking...

Ive found a couple of silver like that too.... nice yellow.... but Tung now that is !!!!. I bet the dang thing was expensive too. Whats next our coins.... or are they just going to stop making money all together and use cards? But it wasnt a total loss.... one nice ticket Max.

Dew

Hopefully with the price of gold going back down gold rings will be affordable again. BUT with the job situation probably not.

At least you got one good one!! Congrats and glad your finding something.

Nice finds there. I found a womens keepsake this year. I wonder what the junker is worth in scrap? hh an gl. -Joe

Great little pair of rings. Thought you had two gold tickets in your pocket for sure, only to find out one was a crapper. Bummer! I found a Tungsten Carbide ring last Tuesday, solid black. Better than finding a zincoln I guess. Congrats on the gold... :thumbsup:

Gold crapola...that is the first one I have seen. I have a feeling it is not going to be the last. Nice going on the real gold Max.

Back
Top Bottom