Craig's Quest For A Perfect Scoop

fsa46

Forum Supporter
I've been thinking, Craig is looking for a scoop to hunt wet sand and mainly rocks. Why not use a good quality , narrow, long handle shovel ?

What does a scoop do ( in those conditions ) that a shovel wouldn't ? In fact, I think a shovel may be even better. What do you guys think ? :hmmm:

No... I go into the shallow water as well because the rocks are in the water as well... I'm really stubborn don't push this :laughing:

Lol lets bring back the pickaxe talk too while we're at it too. :laughing:

I think you mean the potato hoe :laughing:

I was already to go on a water hunt this morning when the skies opened up so I sit here hoping the rain will end :roll: its amazing the amount of rain we have had this month...

Here's the perfect scoop for the man who digs in the rocks...:grin:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 276
I don't know why you guys don't just reach down into the water & grab a big handful of sand....what do you have really small hands?:laughing:

Craig's choice

interesting subject, nothing wrong with the babbs scoop's,a stainless steel lip would help, but 14 gauge stainless is probally, what he need's, WE wait to see what Craig end's up with I am sure it will be a :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::digginahole: howboutit Craig Ps than I can joke about your non antique scoop's :laughing:

interesting subject, nothing wrong with the babbs scoop's,a stainless steel lip would help, but 14 gauge stainless is probally, what he need's, WE wait to see what Craig end's up with I am sure it will be a :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::digginahole: howboutit Craig Ps than I can joke about your non antique scoop's :laughing:

Could you repost this question in about 2 hours... its siesta time for me :laughing:

Maybe what's needed is a tool that is a cross between a scoop and shovel?

"Scovel"?... "Shoop"?

Needs to be all titanium.. weigh no more than 3 pounds..

Humm? Food for thought!?

I don't know why you guys don't just reach down into the water & grab a big handful of sand....what do you have really small hands?:laughing:

I don't use my hands because there's cr@p like this in the sands around here...

309931_10152776531345635_910729285_n.jpg

542374_10152443814880635_1649449898_n.jpg

In fact, these are the primary reason I ALWAYS wear boots!

No... I go into the shallow water as well because the rocks are in the water as well... I'm really stubborn don't push this :laughing:

modestly, I note that the M-9 already have in stock and just 2.86 lbs ... :)

Nice scoop Craig.... especially for those who think why destroy a $200 scoop when i can get the same results with a $100? I kind of like that square design.... their other designs looks pretty formilure. they must be ordering parts from Chuck and Stavr.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom