AT Pro disappoints again...

That is some serious epic failure there "Skippy", I've failed pretty hard at times, but you have me beat!

I'm actually in therapy. I've been told that sharing with others will help me through the hard times. Stupid month of September... I found 3 golds and 4 silvers. Kind of beat me up.

Skippy

I'm actually in therapy. I've been told that sharing with others will help me through the hard times. Stupid month of September... I found 3 golds and 4 silvers. Kind of beat me up.

Skippy

I was just thinking earlier this reminds me of a freaking AA meeting.

"Hi, my name is Jeff and I have an AT Pro..."

"...it's okay, Jeff. We've all made mistakes, but that doesn't make us bad people. Just people with bad detectors!" :laughing:

I was just thinking earlier this reminds me of a freaking AA meeting.

"Hi, my name is Jeff and I have an AT Pro..."

"...it's okay, Jeff. We've all made mistakes, but that doesn't make us bad people. Just people with bad detectors!" :laughing:

I never really get past Step 1. I really just there for the donuts and hear what everyone else is finding to see if I can hork their spots.

My therapist has a fantastic selection of donuts, in the waiting area. I show up early every time. When the session starts, and she asks how I'm doing, I always wipe my mouth, nervously, and say, "I just feel like I'm full of holes." And the conversation just goes from there. She always thinks she's fixing me. I'm just there for the donuts.

I never really get past Step 1. I really just there for the donuts and hear what everyone else is finding to see if I can hork their spots.

My therapist has a fantastic selection of donuts, in the waiting area. I show up early every time. When the session starts, and she asks how I'm doing, I always wipe my mouth, nervously, and say, "I just feel like I'm full of holes." And the conversation just goes from there. She always thinks she's fixing me. I'm just there for the donuts.

I hear ya'! I just can't stop myself though. I keep thinking, this time will be different...and it always ends the same. It'll be another gold ring or some silver, I just can't take it anymore!

And just when I think I have it under control, enough so to think I can handle a family picnic at the park or some other public place...I look around to see hoardes of people and my brain is overcome with all the thoughts of pull tabs and foil that they're dropping, and the cycle just starts all over again!!!

I hear ya'! I just can't stop myself though. I keep thinking, this time will be different...and it always ends the same. It'll be another gold ring or some silver, I just can't take it anymore!

And just when I think I have it under control, enough so to think I can handle a family picnic at the park or some other public place...I look around to see hoardes of people and my brain is overcome with all the thoughts of pull tabs and foil that they're dropping, and the cycle just starts all over again!!!

LOL.. The whole evening I was out with my wife and friends (we toured a local historical district in town). All I kept thinking was "oooh, I need to go detect that."

Back
Top Bottom