Can't Detect, might as well build something.

partyofone

Elite Member
With all the recent snow days, I've been doing some woodworking. Here are some recent projects, starting with today. The vanity is for 18" dolls, the horse barn is for the horses that go with the dolls. ( I have 3 daughters. ) The small cabinet is a charging station for our tablets.

Erik

8yse5ape.jpg

yzata3ym.jpg

yvadagez.jpg

py5a7apu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. That is great stuff. I wish I had the patience and skills to do something like that. Now, if you want something destroyed I'm your guy.

WOW - Awesome work!! Do you use the Kreg jigs at all?

Don't even know what those are. Just a drill press, band saw, and table saw. I did buy a new biscuit joiner for this big cabinet.

Don't even know what those are. Just a drill press, band saw, and table saw. I did buy a new biscuit joiner for this big cabinet.

I was wondering how you made the mirror frame for the vanity look so nice. Guess that is where the joiner came in :)

There are lots of you-tube vids on the Kreg stuff. Here is one example:

When I was younger, I loved to do woodworking, but, sadly that is a bygone hobby. Your stuff is excellent looking, keep up the nice work.

I've used the Kreg jigs a good bit . I really like them , simple to use , but you really need a good chop saw that makes a good square , 90 degree , cut , I love doing woodworking but just don't have a descent shop . Pretty nice looking work you done there .

Back
Top Bottom