Can my research method work in your city?

scaupus

IMHO,, I believe I've made a science out of finding silver coins in miami fl. over the last couple of months. I have found silver on every weekend since Aug 13th, from 8 distinct, accessible sites which all fit the same location profile. I found 20 dimes, and 6 quarters in that time frame. (I found 13 silver coins in April/May, but those were not from a researched site.)

I've been wondering if my research method could be applied to another city other than Miami. If anyone is interested in finding out if similar locations exist in your area, let me know.

I have not done much coinshooting, but would like to find some silver myself. Please PM me and I will see if I have any similar locations in my area.

Thanks,
Doug

I am joining the masses here also wanting to know your method, since SoCal is full of newer sites and few old... Please do tell! :yes:

I'd be curious since the city I live in is only about 100 years old and finding silver has been sparse. Thanks!

IMHO,, I believe I've made a science out of finding silver coins in miami fl. over the last couple of months. I have found silver on every weekend since Aug 13th, from 8 distinct, accessible sites which all fit the same location profile. I found 20 dimes, and 6 quarters in that time frame. (I found 13 silver coins in April/May, but those were not from a researched site.)

I've been wondering if my research method could be applied to another city other than Miami. If anyone is interested in finding out if similar locations exist in your area, let me know.

come on scaupus....let us in on the secret :lol: whats the deal????????

So did you just ask to ask ....or are you actually going to share something with us?:?:

Will it work for you?

Find out now, for five easy payments of 19.95.

But wait!! If you PM me now, I will double your order and give free shipping!!!

ONLY 74 LEFT!! PM ME NOW!!

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Back
Top Bottom