Silver #7 and an Indian

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Left work at 5 yesterday evening not real sure on where I was going. I ended up at an old mill house across the street from the school where Toad got his 1902 Barber dime. My first dig was the '42 Merc for silver #7 for the year. A couple of wheats, and a 1907 IHP followed. This yard is small, but I will be back.

Attachments

• 2-15-2019.jpg
    2-15-2019.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 168
Congrats on that silver...and the indian!! Those indians are hard to come by around here. Might be older silver there.

Congrats on that silver...and the indian!! Those indians are hard to come by around here. Might be older silver there.

We need to get a trip back to the Barber tree, and put your Nox in that yard. There were a lot of signals. I just dug the ones I ran over that I was sure of pretty much. Being cloudy cost me a lot of daylight.

Congrats. There you go with that second IHP. Nice silver and Wheaties as well. My second IHP was a 1907 too.

Nice save on the Merc and IHP, Hit it again. HH Mark
Thank you Mark!!!

congrats on the silver and indian:D
Thank you!!!
Congrats Travis on yet another very fine outing. Silver, Wheat's and a Indian really makes for a very complete hunt. Trapper
Thank you Trapper!!! The Indian got me just as excited if not more excited than the Merc.
Congrats. There you go with that second IHP. Nice silver and Wheaties as well. My second IHP was a 1907 too.
Thank you USA!!! I think you have a silver Rosie on its way soon!!
Nice merc,the Indian is cool tho.Theyre hard to come by for me,,Congrats on the finds.
Thank you woodbutcher!! Just my second IHP so far. The AT MAX is really starting to sniff things out.
Congrats on the very productive day!
Thank you JAK!!
Sweet finds!
Thanks CW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job worm!!
Thank you WyoTom!!! Hopefully you guys will thaw out soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom