OK, who sent me this? THANK YOU!

NectarDetector

Forum Supporter
Talk about a great surprise Christmas gift... just got a knock at the door and a box was left....

newshov.jpg

Whoever sent this to me, THANK YOU for the surprise gift! You not only made my day, but you made my year! :cool:

What a thoughtful gift, and one that will be used many many times in the coming years!

I can't say a big enough Thank You...that was truly very thoughtful of you, whoever you are!

Maybe your wife and you weren't supposed to see it yet?!?! Lol I would love another one of those for Christmas congrats!

Lol nah it's someone from the forums based on no return address and some wording....plus my wife would had me order it so I got what I wanted. Lol. She saw me open it...sure if it was her she would stop me before I opened it.

I'll figure it out eventually you sly devil you!

Congrats !!!! That was so nice of whoever did it, I guess they thought you would really "dig it" :laughing::laughing::laughing: :detector:

I eventually need to get me one of those, maybe by next summer, as I already got my Christmas gift early (my wife lets us pick out our own gift so we get just what we want) it is a Nokia Lumia 1520 6 inch Smartphone that you can ask Cortana questions without pushing any buttons even when the phone is locked !

That's pretty sweet. I have one. Once you get a taste of that you're gonna have one lonely trowel! One hell of a friend...

Thanks, I actually did figure it out, he also sent a finds pouch with a note that was in another box. You guys are right, he's a good guy. Hope he doesn't think that crochet scarf I sent him is too lame...:lol:

ND Congrats to you and the sender !! Merry Christmas

Thanks bud, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!

As someone said, that's what makes this hobby great. Most of you guys are awesome, that one guy, not so much...lol /kiddin

Talk about a great surprise Christmas gift... just got a knock at the door and a box was left....

View attachment 371127

Whoever sent this to me, THANK YOU for the surprise gift! You not only made my day, but you made my year! :cool:

What a thoughtful gift, and one that will be used many many times in the coming years!

I can't say a big enough Thank You...that was truly very thoughtful of you, whoever you are!

That's awesome, I guess Santa brought it? That's the same one I use and it is the best! Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom