Worth the pain today !!!

foreverRich

Forum Supporter
Today, being my birthday, I decided to get up early and head out for a little detecting. Now days a little means a LITTLE.:( Did a little curb strip hunting. Actually made it an hour and a half again before I started feeling dizzy and had to quit. But I was proud of myself for not giving up. Found a class ring. The stone is mostly gone, but I don't care. I was one happy camper. I also got three wheat pennies, so I know I was getting deep enough for silver. Here are some pictures . Happy hunting.

Attachments

• 3102016 Hunt.jpg
    3102016 Hunt.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 3102016 Ring.jpg
    3102016 Ring.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 3102016 Token.jpg
    3102016 Token.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 3102016 Wheaties.jpg
    3102016 Wheaties.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 220
Happy Birthday. Man 1969, wonder how long that one has been in the ground? Congrats on the finds and getting out to enjoy your hobby.

Nice find on the ring. Did it have a name engraved on the inside? Could be able to track down the owner pretty easy if it did. Either way, great save. HH

Ring

Nice find on the ring. Did it have a name engraved on the inside? Could be able to track down the owner pretty easy if it did. Either way, great save. HH

It does have initials in it. I looked in the 69 annual but could not locate anyone with those initials in the senior class. Will try a little longer before I give up. The ring has a chip and broken stone from something hitting it. But after all gold is GOLD !!!:D

Great big gold! Happy Birthday gift there! Nice hunt, lots of targets there,..it shows you still got it! Cheers to many more!
Mud

Back
Top Bottom