Ice Warning In My Area

Bad here right now.

I'm stocked up on 40 gallons of treated fuel though like I do every fall so we can run on gen power for a week or more if necessary.

Preppers are weirdo's!! Be safe out there folks! :D

Bad here right now.

I'm stocked up on 40 gallons of treated fuel though like I do every fall so we can run on gen power for a week or more if necessary.

Preppers are weirdo's!! Be safe out there folks! :D
It's really coming down now, they are letting the kids of of school early. We have a generator now but didn't have one during the last ice storm, no fun feeding,milking,etc. almost 100 cows & calves with no power. We had to borrow a generator from the neighbors when they weren't using it.

some amazing footage in that video! :shock:
we're currently under a freezing rain warning for tonight and most of tomorrow. i'll be surprised if we still have power after the predicted 12+ hours of freezing rain and ice pellets.

some amazing footage in that video! :shock:
we're currently under a freezing rain warning for tonight and most of tomorrow. i'll be surprised if we still have power after the predicted 12+ hours of freezing rain and ice pellets.
So far we have power but the power lines are really stressed, everything is covered with ice, tree branch's sagging and some have fell and caused lots of problems around the area. Looks like the ice will be around for awhile, they are calling for temperatures close to 30 degrees below zero Christmas day. Hope that you don't loose power and that it doesn't hit you hard Pete.

Getting flood warnings here. We flood a lot in recent years. Hoping it wont get as bad as the 2007 flood. Ice storms could be much worse though be careful over there.

Back
Top Bottom