Dreams can come true, it can happen to you... Update with pics

Wow congrats! I'd love to find a SL quarter. :O Crazy that you found those in CO. I bet you two are addicted for good now.

That is some fantastic stuff, great story, and great finds! Congratulations to the both of you :)

Thank you all for your wonderful comments ! We are still on cloud nine and will be smiling for some time. Took your advise :goodidea: and sent our story in to Garrett...we'll see what happens...

Nick spent most of the afternoon in the same park, but nothing grand. Did get the most clad we have ever found in a day ( $4.14) and a nice throwing knife.

Happy Hunting everyone. So glad the forum is back on line, I was missing everyone something fierce ! :extrahappy:

A nice, happy story for a couple of folks just up the road!!! Swing on down to the San Luis Valley if you get a chance this summer!!!

Dusty

* Twice in one Week *

It was a dark and stormy night...actually it was, but nothing keeps us from getting out for "therapy" ! We were out at a different park and it was getting late, definetely cold..:cold1: couldn't feel my fingers. The hubby got a faint tone, but high numbers so he decided he wanted to give it a shot. Threw him the pro-pointer and Lesche and said "have at it". He dug a small hole, but fairly deep, at about 8"..No sound yet, so I pin-pointed for him again. We were just off the mark a bit, so he made a wider hole. As he is scooping, up pops a new first for us...a 1906 Indian Head cent !! :woot: At first I thought it was just a wheatie...but the MDing Gods were smiling on us this week ! Don't know if we will ever have luck like this again, but it sure has been a wonderful 5 days !

Happy Hunting Everyone ! Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0031.JPG
    DSC_0031.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom