finally got a great permission...

gunwolf

Elite Member
I have been detecting this old 1800's park going back 5 years... while detecting I always take time to say hello to anyone walking by...
well today it happened to be a lovely young lady in her 30's... turns out her father owns the 1800's house between the park and where the old carnivals were held...( a property off limits do to historical issues) the property I have permission for also had old cottages on the property which are long gone.. she gave me verbal permission and her fathers name in case the tenants at the house asked...
I am saving this one for an up coming hunt with my hunting partner Daveowny... he always finds the cool spots.. now I can return the favor! can't wait to see what's in the ground there!:D

Great job on getting permission!

As you know, it's always a good idea to take a minute to chat with the locals. I've had park workers (under anonymity) tell me "Hey you should try out this area..." Or locals say "Hey have you tried that place over at such and such place...."

Never know where your next lead can come from... We like to do what is called "Stacking and Chaining permissions" which in turn gets you MORE permissions... Can read more on chaining permissions and How to Parlay Detecting Permissions and Knock on Fewer Doors

Congrats on your new spot, best of luck when you hit it!:yes:

Couldn't find a drooling emogi lol. Awesome permission buddy!!! knowing the history of that place, that's gonna be a fun one to hunt. Wish the site wouldn't ask me to resize my pics as i would love to post them...past/present/future.

......I am saving this one for an up coming hunt with my hunting partner Daveowny... he always finds the cool spots.. now I can return the favor! can't wait to see what's in the ground there!:D

WTG Gun!

I'm doing the same with an old fairgrounds permission I just obtained.

One of my hunting buddies has two permissions on 18th century farms that really rock. He has had me along a couple of times and I owe him this opportunity.

I'm trying not to be one of those permission parasites.

Back
Top Bottom