First hunt of 2016

GabbityGabby

Elite Member
I wasn't able to post this right away because I've been busy, but two days ago I had my first hunt of the year at a totlot and came away with these goodies. The ring is a nicer junker, probably gold plated since it has some weight (but it is also slightly magnetic). I'm not sure if the stones are real cheap gemstones or glass? They definitely aren't plastic but I know they wouldn't put expensive stones in a junk ring. The little "silver" hearts charm unfortunately isn't silver. But hey, I had a great time and I consider such a pretty junker to be a good start to the year. :yes:

The ground was so frozen I actually had to pry some of the coins out of the ice. :lol:

Attachments

• firsthunt2016 (2).JPG
    firsthunt2016 (2).JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 255
  • firsthunt2016 (4).JPG
    firsthunt2016 (4).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 216
Sweet! Glad to see you got out Gabby! Hey, Its nearly spring break around here for a few of the local colleges...those places always make for a nice hunt when they are on break!
GL and HH
Mud

very cool set of finds, congrats on your firsts for the year. March 20 is the first day of spring 2016. :choochoo:

Congrats on getting out Gab .
I'm sure your going to have a great season.
Been poking around myself a bit .
Can't wait to start diggin a little deeper for some oldies but having fun pickin some clad . Great looking ring by the way.
HH, Dew

Maybe I'm weird ...ok,ok ...I'm weird :lol: but I get a big kick out of finding any jewelry, even junk jewelry. Glad your area is thawing out. Looks like you had a fun day!

Back
Top Bottom