Grrrr! Usps!

Martin_V3i

Elite Member
I was home waiting for an IPhone delivery here at home today. "Out for delivery" and now tracking says "notice left, business closed." USPS never failed all the other times to my RESIDENCE over a decade.

All of this after I purposely elected and paid for quick delivery to have it before Xmas. All was fine in tracking but for this goof on their part. GRRR again.

I was home waiting for an IPhone delivery here at home today. "Out for delivery" and now tracking says "notice left, business closed." USPS never failed all the other times to my RESIDENCE over a decade.

All of this after I purposely elected and paid for quick delivery to have it before Xmas. All was fine in tracking but for this goof on their part. GRRR again.

USPS sent some live goods to my house one day I had a hold at post office on due to it being hot here. Called my buddy next time he went to ship and he wrote it out real big and colored it fluorescent pink to hold at post office. Still came to my house. Next time I had him put "live bees" on it. She couldn't get it out of her mail truck fast enough:lol:

That sucks, I had that happen a few times, once was a costume I ordered for Halloween that I payed for faster shipping on, he didn't leave it at my house for some reason and took it back to the Post Office which was closed by the time I got there. The good thing is you should receive it tomorrow, they usually try again the next day.

That sucks, I had that happen a few times, once was a costume I ordered for Halloween that I payed for faster shipping on, he didn't leave it at my house for some reason and took it back to the Post Office which was closed by the time I got there. The good thing is you should receive it tomorrow, they usually try again the next day.

Ours doesn't. You have to go pick it up. Trust me. I've had 3 detector coils I had to pick up. Of course they told me once they would quit delivering to my house because fire ants were in my mailbox. Try stopping fire ants in the south:no:

USPS sent some live goods to my house one day I had a hold at post office on due to it being hot here. Called my buddy next time he went to ship and he wrote it out real big and colored it fluorescent pink to hold at post office. Still came to my house. Next time I had him put "live bees" on it. She couldn't get it out of her mail truck fast enough:lol:

:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom