• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Time's Getting Short...

My part of North Carolina we normally get 2-3 snows a year. I plan this year to take the day off for our first snow event and detect while it's coming down. I love to see the snow falling, and hate the !!!! after it stops and just lingers around.

My part of North Carolina we normally get 2-3 snows a year. I plan this year to take the day off for our first snow event and detect while it's coming down. I love to see the snow falling, and hate the !!!! after it stops and just lingers around.
What part on NC are you in. I'm south of Raleigh along 95

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

global warming has it good points

Had the day off from work today, and intended to spend the day detecting some fields. Instead I'm staring out the window at the snow coming down...and sticking!

Not too long before everything gets put away for the season, I suppose...but half of my field permissions still have corn standing in them! :shock: I guess I got spoiled last year hunting into mid-December :(

Well if that global warming ever gets here, maybe you will have a year round hunting season.

A few weeks back the ground froze up here in Minnesota. :( :lotsasnow::snowtruck::snowballfight: Cleaned the coils and took the batteries out of the detectors yesterday. :(

Back
Top Bottom