• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Low Tide Goodies

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out last night just before midnight. Did a fast zig zag pattern until I started finding targets. Got them right behind a hotel called Margaritaville.

Still nothing great but it was fun finding lots of targets in the surf. 10 quarters, 12 dimes, a nickel, 32 pennies.

A silver ring, unmarked ring gold plated lion head, earring and keys. Lots of trash also. Was a fun morning.

Photos are great! We all know you know how to effectively use your machine, especially up north, but this gives folks a chance to see what they can expect for a typical hunt.

Florida isn't a gold mine where rings jump in your scoop. It's long hours and impeccable timing.... and maybe if you have both, you'll score something.

Anyhow, best of luck! I want you to find at least one goodie to bring back home

You

Should have been using the dual field the entire time on Florida's beaches, unless there is a lot of trash , or iron, it would have brought the deeper laden gold .

Should have been using the dual field the entire time on Florida's beaches, unless there is a lot of trash , or iron, it would have brought the deeper laden gold .

THANK YOU oh Master of the Turf!

I have seen arm chair lawyers, arm chair ball players and here on Friendly we have our very own arm chair metal detectorist!

I am very comfortable and proficient with the CZ-21. So I am using what I feel comfortable with.

Sweet Finds

We are all waiting for your trip wrap up :yes:, all JUNK so far, no scuba :shock::shock::shock::shock: the waves :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, when you get back it's Scuba Felix Detector Zincon King :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::realitycheck::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::secret::crying: :hornetsnest::thumbsup: Hope you had a wonderfull time digging ZINCS , Earl PS no master of land , or sea, however YOU on the other hand get the Lame Duck sea :wincup: for 2018 :haha:

We are all waiting for your trip wrap up :yes:, all JUNK so far, no scuba :shock::shock::shock::shock: the waves :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, when you get back it's Scuba Felix Detector Zincon King :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::realitycheck::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::secret::crying: :hornetsnest::thumbsup: Hope you had a wonderfull time digging ZINCS , Earl PS no master of land , or sea, however YOU on the other hand get the Lame Duck sea :wincup: for 2018 :haha:

I have the hardest time reading into the tone of your posts. So many moving pictures, laughing smilies and excessive commas. Are you saying Scuba is lame? I have no idea.

Congrats on the bling - always fun digging stuff...

your comment "fun morning" ...... being that you got out there before mid-night I call that a fun night hunt!!!

Can't wait for the tourists to replenish the sands......

Back
Top Bottom