Practice field finds

rcasi44

Elite Member
I found the usual clad this cross and the ring at the highschool practice field. The cross is 925 silver and the ring is 10 kt white gold. The band of the ring has a crack. I also found two earings. Rob

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 141
  • scross.jpg
    scross.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 148
Good going R !! I have never tried those places - are there hot spots within them ? Good digs, Steve in so az

Steve The ring and cross were found in the area behind the backstop and behind where the players sit. I also found the gold and silver ring I posted in the finds section earlier this week in the same area. I try to look where the most people probably were. Rob

Nice finds! I have to try some sports fields around here. We have lots of soccer fields throughout the area, and three highschools with fottball/baseball fields, all with bleacher stands. The only sports field I ever hunted was a city owned public field that dates back to the thirties. Did well with older coins, clad and a few tokens, but no jewelry and TONS of pulltabs and bottlecaps.

Keep at that field, there's bound to be much more!

Nice finds....the wife of one of my buddies lost her wedding rings at our practice field but i couldnt find it. I know one thing you better not be caught digging on our practice field any where they will eat you alive. :mad: That grass costs a lot to maintain. If you dig you might as well be digging you grave because you WILL be shot.

I can't get near the bleachers or the regular field. The practice field is just that with " field" quality grass. Rob

Back
Top Bottom