Super low tide coming!!!

yeah, but the surf/swell is no good. Hence no erosion. Hence the only thing that super low tides do, is reveal lots more sterile areas to walk around in , and find nothing in.

I see no swells on the horizon either :wow:

Sounds like southern CA just got nibbled by a subtle southern hemi bump a few days ago. But nothing up here in central CA where we're at. Unless you know of a fluke spot going off up here ?

yeah, but the surf/swell is no good. Hence no erosion. Hence the only thing that super low tides do, is reveal lots more sterile areas to walk around in , and find nothing in.

Sounds like southern CA just got nibbled by a subtle southern hemi bump a few days ago. But nothing up here in central CA where we're at. Unless you know of a fluke spot going off up here ?

I have a good spot up here that always shows the bottom rocks on a low tide, This will be my first time going IN the water with sandals and a bathing suit so I expect to find some silver coins and hopefully gold ring.:gettinmoney::secret::please:
Anyhow we will see what I find. I go for the fun of it.

Tom your just jealous your sanded in.:lol:

I have a good spot up here that always shows the bottom rocks on a low tide, This will be my first time going IN the water with sandals and a bathing suit so I expect to find some silver coins and hopefully gold ring.:gettinmoney::secret::please:
Anyhow we will see what I find. I go for the fun of it.

If you'll be walking on wet rocks, for cryin' out loud, don't do it in SANDALS... Go to Wallyworld and get a $5 pair of water shoes at least. The last thing you want to do is slip and twist an ankle, and sandals on wet rocks almost guarantees that.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Beach-Watershoe/40686493

c4cbb219-70c6-4527-9275-8e2f5cced828_1.0e61e2bb16778d5c12bfebf6093471aa.jpeg

If you'll be walking on wet rocks, for cryin' out loud, don't do it in SANDALS... Go to Wallyworld and get a $5 pair of water shoes at least. The last thing you want to do is slip and twist an ankle, and sandals on wet rocks almost guarantees that.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Beach-Watershoe/40686493

c4cbb219-70c6-4527-9275-8e2f5cced828_1.0e61e2bb16778d5c12bfebf6093471aa.jpeg

I was just sitting here thinking about all the rocks I have to walk over, and what pair of older boots I could get wet when I start this wet sand hunting thing. Didn't realize the answer was only a $5 bill away....... Thanks......;)

Back
Top Bottom