Chester County, Pa

Hi
I am in Downingtown. Would like to get together and try our luck. I havent really MD'ed in the area as I mostly do at the beach. Let me know. Joe

Hi
I am in Downingtown. Would like to get together and try our luck. I havent really MD'ed in the area as I mostly do at the beach. Let me know. Joe
Hi My name is Bill aka. Jake. I also live in Downingtown, am new to metal detecting and have yet to purchase my first detector. I would like to meet someone like yourself to teach me and help direct me in the right direction as to which detector i should buy. If your interested let me know and we can exchange phone #. My member name is Hunter WCJ. Thank You!

Hi My name is Bill aka. Jake. I also live in Downingtown, am new to metal detecting and have yet to purchase my first detector. I would like to meet someone like yourself to teach me and help direct me in the right direction as to which detector i should buy. If your interested let me know and we can exchange phone #. My member name is Hunter WCJ. Thank You!

Hi

Anyone in the Chesco, Delco area want to dig a few holes?

Welcome to the forum guys. You just missed a great group hunt today in the area. I am from the Pottstown area but always down in Chester County. If you are ever up this way hit me up.

I'm confused AT. Was this a "private" group hunt? Where would one find out about such a hunt. I've hunted once with "Fred Sanford" and would have loved to get out with a few fellow MD'ers.

Back
Top Bottom