Tough day...might as well have been skunked

Happa54

Forum Supporter
It was a 9 hour day today (Sunday).

Silver and lots of wheaties my last 10 outings in a row. Today, nothing but one lonely old wheatie. My silver streak is broken.

Got some clad and 2 weird rings too.

It felt like I went to work all day and all they fed me was a ham sandwich.

Hope for better next time.

Attachments

• 1-img_20170917_184851.jpg
    1-img_20170917_184851.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 2-img_20170917_184917.jpg
    2-img_20170917_184917.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 155
I get spoiled pretty easily too,the Minelabs spoil me. But no matter what we always like to find what we're after! Good sites and a great machine make that happen. You have at least one of those things...;)

We all have those types of hunts and hope you get back on some silver on your next hunt. I got out for about 7 hours yesterday and enjoyed the nice weather.

Your ham sandwich looks pretty good considering my most recent hunts have been more like one olive on a toothpick, and they took off the olive and gave me the toothpick. :laughing:

Your ham sandwich looks pretty good considering my most recent hunts have been more like one olive on a toothpick, and they took off the olive and gave me the toothpick. :laughing:

Too too funny!!!

I really don't have much to complain about though. After all, at this same location I have pulled out 15 Silvers and over 50 wheaties in about a month and a half.

I guess I've stripped this place down to nothing and time to move on.

Today, nothing but one lonely old wheatie.

Heck, I only got one wheat today too, but I consider mine a milestone. deepest coin I've dug (about 6") and just below the bottom of the moisture level which is the real milestone. First real rain we've had all year. ( about 1 1/3 inch).
Maybe its a 1914 D or 55 Double die. that would make up for no silver !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom