6 SoCal Silver Coins, Sterling, Coin Ring, And Trade Token

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from my last few hunts. I managed 6 silver coins bringing my total for the year to 99. I also found a silver coin ring made from a Washington quarter, a gold plated over Sterling locket, a San Francisco trade token good for 5¢, and a pile of wheats.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_5204.jpg
    IMG_5204.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 295
More great finds! Congrats on all the nice finds, especially the coin ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVE the coin rings! That's a fat stack right there!
They got all those fires put out yet? I figured California would've just been a piece of charcoal by now...:lol:

Congrats Jason on some very nice hunting. Just one more Silver coin to again top the century mark. I'm pretty sure that will happen in your next outing. Love the Coin Ring, something I have not dug as of yet. Trapper

More great finds! Congrats on all the nice finds, especially the coin ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy!
Great hunting there bud congrats!
Thanks Jeff!Thanks bud!

LOVE the coin rings! That's a fat stack right there!
They got all those fires put out yet? I figured California would've just been a piece of charcoal by now...:lol:
There are no fires here in the Southern California area right now so let's hope it stays that way.
Congrats Jason on some very nice hunting. Just one more Silver coin to again top the century mark. I'm pretty sure that will happen in your next outing. Love the Coin Ring, something I have not dug as of yet. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. I think it is the 5th or 6th coin ring I have found. I hope you get one and are able to cross it off your list.
Your finds are amazing Jamflicker!!!
Thanks Happa!
One more, and then you're onto a hundred silver coins! Congrats. Those are nice finds too! :grin:
Thanks!

Awesome finds, great picture too!

I've got some rings, but not a coin ring yet..

Congrats!!

<°)))>{

That ring was made from a silver coin so it should be counted as a silver coin, making your total 100...congrats on another fine week of digging and all the finds Jason. Nice work!

A nice collection of goodies you found! Congrats!
Thanks!
That ring was made from a silver coin so it should be counted as a silver coin, making your total 100...congrats on another fine week of digging and all the finds Jason. Nice work!
Thanks Bruce. I actually did count the coin ring in my silver coin totals. I had a 5 silver hunt so now I am over 100 fty.

Sweet finds! :thumbsup: Nice load of Silvers and Wheaties you got there and the ring is really neat. The cross is extremely cool as well! :mder:

Back
Top Bottom