Beach detecting and frequency????

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
Ok so BBS runs 17 frequencies at one time. FBS runs 28?

This new minelab machine will only run 6 frequencies at once.

So my question is...

Will you have a better chance at target ID with more frequencies? Will having and running 6 frequencies be just as good as running 17? Or 28? I hear the more frequencies the more noise in the threshold response? It makes it more difficult to read targets?

Idk someone with some frequency knowledge help me out here?

I use a cz20 and I only run on 2 frequencies at once.

Thanks

So my question is...

Will you have a better chance at target ID with more frequencies? Will having and running 6 frequencies be just as good as running 17? Or 28? I hear the more frequencies the more noise in the threshold response? It makes it more difficult to read targets?

Thanks

I dunno 'bout everyone else, but my beach detecting frequency is just about every weekend (and some week nights)! :D

R5

People have had great success with the top of the line Whites running a few frequencies at once and also the CZ 20 and 21 doing the same thing.

So my question is...

Thanks

I would say that having a bunch of frequencies and lousy analysis of the responses is worse than a single frequency with an awesome response analysis.

So there is no straight answer to your question. It all comes down to how well the response analysis is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom