Minelab go-find

Hotel71

Let's start off with this....
"It's an ENTRY LEVEL MACHINE"
I bought one to return to the hobby part time, I found cool stuff so far..
BUT I have serious questions on the long term durability of this machine.
I WAS, a hardcore detector guy so this machine fulfilled the targeted goal that minelab was going for..It got my juices flowing to get back into the game, part time hunting just became a full blown obsession again!

Old school detector guys who used to swing the old clunky, beep and dig machines will love this. it's light, big screen and user friendly..
This just might have them back in the game

Kids and newbies will get sucked in rather quick based on the size, weight, price and easy to use functions...US more experienced guys however will use this to fill a hole till we get the funds available to get a better, sturdier more in depth machine...AND I PREDICT there will be a lot of bonding time (of those already in the hobby) between fathers, sons, daughters, husbands wives etc...and grow the hobby we all love and enjoy!

lastly--
If ya have a High end machine and your loved ones keep asking to try it and your afraid they might break it....spend the money on this....the bonding moments are the best treasure you can ever find!

Happy hunting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep...my son can't wait to get one. Was checking out a gofind60 Sunday....cool little machines to be sure!

Back
Top Bottom