Spring Break Goal(Gold) #1 Achieved!

Gold is Gold

No matter what size, a small gold ring is better that a hunk ring made of base metal anytime, and the bigger ones will come... WTG.

Philo

Craig, I was with the wife yesterday watching the Broadway "Jersey Boys" here in Miami and I couldn't help it! :laughing:

I have your address Felix, I think I will send you a spray bottle of bitter apple that I don't use anymore... its used for spraying things you don't want the puppy to chew on :lol:

It's not friendly, he's kicking my butt and maybe everybody else's down here! :lol: Seriously though, anybody who hunts in the middle of the night and is willing to have sharks bump into him deserves every scrap of yellow that he finds. There's more than enough for the 2 of us and maybe Sexton too! :yes:;)

Thanks for thinking about leaving some table scraps for me. :D

Thanks for thinking about leaving some table scraps for me. :D

Well there would be a whole lot more for the both of us but for Josh! :lol: Maybe he can have an accident that looks like it was a shark attack? :laughing:

Well there would be a whole lot more for the both of us but for Josh! :lol: Maybe he can have an accident that looks like it was a shark attack? :laughing:

I've got an understanding with the sharks now... they'll patrol my honey holes and keep other pirates out as long as I toss them a gold ring every once in a while :laughing:

congrats felix any gold is good . just a question though ,do you hunt during the day with all those people around do you do sand or in the water Im like the piped piper every time I turn around I have a string of kids tagging along asking me questions. beaches are never empty around here :grin:

congrats felix any gold is good . just a question though ,do you hunt during the day with all those people around do you do sand or in the water Im like the piped piper every time I turn around I have a string of kids tagging along asking me questions. beaches are never empty around here :grin:

I'm not mean but I don't engage the kids. I had a couple of middle schoolers ask me that day if I needed help and I said no thank you. When the young ones start to get close to me I tell them to stay back because my scoop is dangerous. When I am there it's "MY TIME" and I'm not there to serve as entertainment for the parents that don't engage their kids. I do enough engagement with kids on my job! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom