Hunting Buddy Locator... Facebook

makewave

Just built this for our craft after realizing it's not only hard to find quality places to hunt but also to find some friends to hunt with because of busy schedules. It's a Hunting buddy locator so that you can find someone in your area to hunt with. Really easy to use try it and let me know what you thnk.

CLICK HERE

NEW Find a Hunting Buddy Website

Created this facebook app to help connect metal detecting buddies around the world set up times and locations to connect with other people around you that enjoy our hobby. CLICK HERE

Attachments

• seal72.gif
    seal72.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 478
I gave you a "Like" also.
I cannot find anyone around here that is even remotely interested in the hobby. They ask me about it and my equipment, then just nod their heads and go: "...oh, sounds like work...."
So, maybe I can find a Bud through your FB page! Thanx!

Maybe i was dumb and clicked it, lol, but it did link to what appeared to be a Facebook group page for metal detecting/ finding people to hunt with, didnt accept it on fb as i really dont use fb though.

allready got 3 hunting buddies
if i had any more i would need a bigger car to get them all in
like 50 clowns in a VW

Good idea! I "liked" your page! Hopefully someone will speak up from my area! Having trouble finding a buddy to hunt with! :grin:

Looked at it, sorry but this forum has worked fine for me finding hunting buddies and doesn't want NEAR the personal info that you want.

Thanks for making the page. I just "liked" it, but really not sure how this is suppose to help because even on this message board I can't find a hunting buddy with as many people as are on here!

NEW Hunting Buddy Website

Built this website to help find local hunting buddies! Hope you like it let me know!
CLICK HERE

Sorry Bro.

Check again repost please we have been upgrading! Appreciate the post

Back
Top Bottom