Jamaica??

Well, I went back to Jamaica a month after I had my detectors retained and I was asked if I had one with me. I did not bring one and glad of it. I don't know what would have happened the second time. What got me was how they "remembered" me.

I did take my full face mask. I found a credit card and room card and returned them. The Oakley sunglasses and earring were keepers. Had more time with my wife and other activities. A fun place and enjoyable conversations with the locals, just not lawful to bring a detector into Jamaica.

Scuba's vacation

I couldn't find it either. That is why I asked. I was planning a winter trip there. Now looking elsewhere. THANKS!!

Sounds like Scuba could use some vacation scuba diving suggestions , some where he can find lots of goodies and warm water . Beautiful women on the beach might not hurt either. :laughing:

While stationed in Puerto Rico I was privileged to dive the wreck of the HMS Rhone. But since it is in the BVI you would most likely need a passport clear customs.

You will not believe the visibility down there. In excess of 100 feet is not unusual.

While stationed in Puerto Rico I was privileged to dive the wreck of the HMS Rhone. But since it is in the BVI you would most likely need a passport clear customs.

You will not believe the visibility down there. In excess of 100 feet is not unusual.

I have a passport no problems. I learned to dive in Okinawa. Visibility 140' down. I was able to dive on a Japanese battleship sunk in WW2 190' down.

Hey Scuba...…..If you want to go REALLY far south for the winter...… :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scubas_south_pole_vacation.jpg

Vacation locations

I have a passport no problems. I learned to dive in Okinawa. Visibility 140' down. I was able to dive on a Japanese battleship sunk in WW2 190' down.

If you willing to go farther, the Philippines has a lot of great diving , lots of sunken World War II ships from both sides . Ken Ward (dirty Knees ) is over there right now. Could be quite a adventure and it is always summer there. Lots of pretty girls there ,could be a plus .

Man, things can change,,,,,,I hunted there a year and a half ago and brought my MD on the plane through customs with no issue,,,,,as well, hunted with no issue,,,,I really wanted to go back cause the hunting was good,,,,,very disappointing news,,,,,GL HH

I sent an email to the Minister of National Security in Jamaica. Will see how that turns out.

Gary, you have too much fun! And how many rings do you think I will find there? My water needs to be WET not hard and white!

Thanks all for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom