arrowheads and bottle digging

Delcojohn

From media, PA if anyone wants to get out let me know. I mostly metal detect got into bottles last year and dug some pretty good bottles had pontiled within a couple months. just recently got into looking for native american stuff got the bug but not the experience if you have leads I have leads for whatever anyone is into just need some help finding the native american stuff. Was forwarded to this part of the forum cause I am usually on the metal detecting portion just throwing it out there. message me if you wish.

Hi John. I grew up in Delco, Morton, Media, Folsom etc. Live out in Chester County now. I don't have any specific "leads" for native American stuff but live where there was quite a few indian towns. I've recently decided to endeavor to see what I can find out here. I have found, by accident, a couple broken arrow heads and a nice hammer stone. I just purchased a book, "Red Men on the Brandywine" by C.A.Weslager. May be of interest to you, if you can find it. I'll keep you in mind if I come up with anything.

Also John

Back
Top Bottom