Atlantic City Hunt

Hi , I believe it's May 18-19. Check the Minelab website..the info is there. I wanted to go because it is in my neck of the woods but unfortunately I will be out of town at that time.:(:(:(:(:(

Hi , I believe it's May 18-19. Check the Minelab website..the info is there. I wanted to go because it is in my neck of the woods but unfortunately I will be out of town at that time.:(:(:(:(:(

Going to miss a great hunt there are going to be some nice prizes there is also one in ocean city

I know . Not happy about it. :(:(:(I just joined SJ metaldetecting and attended a meeting last night. Great group...lots of nice people! We spent some time talking about the hunt. There's $40,000 of prizes including some nice coins, great metal dectectors( xterra,safari and excalibur's) and various gear!!!! It only costs $25 for early registration before January 30th and that includes lunch and a goodie bag! The goodie bag alone is worth the $25 entry cost! There is also another hunt on Sunday the 19th. This will be run by SJ Metaldecting club. The club has worked a considerable amount of time to make this a super event! I encourage all to attend and good luck!!!

Shhhh. don't tell every one what the prizes and stuff are. You have to keep that a secert until the hunt. You give them the general information. So that if they don't go it is better chances of you getting some good prizes and you can say oh you should have been there it was awesome

No it is just minelab because they are sponsoring the hunt... And no they don't sell things at the hunt

Back
Top Bottom