Heading to Arizona!

Chief Q

Hello All! I just received orders to move to Arizona. I am looking for any buddies or at the bare minimum a website so where i can do some research on where to go detecting. I PCS to Fort Huachuca in July so any advice would be helpful. I am always up for joining others also on any hunts. I can only offer experience on detecting in Germany and Italy over the last 6 years. so I hope that is a good trade! See you soon back on Home Turf!

Can’t say for relics and coins, but if you want to hunt gold nuggets you’ll be in the right place! I’ve been going to central Az a few times a year and prospecting has pretty much become the only detecting that holds my interest anymore! There are prospecting clubs such as Roadrunners and others, and prospecting shops can help with local connections too. There are nugget shooting forums as well like Bill Southern’s, Steve Herschbach, Rob Allison, and Chris Gholsons forums. Hope that helps.

SV

Hi, I live in Sierra Vista, AZ and also work on Ft. Huachuca. Always looking for people to detect with. Haven't had a whole lot of luck around this area and the laws here don't help much...

Hi, I live in Sierra Vista, AZ and also work on Ft. Huachuca. Always looking for people to detect with. Haven't had a whole lot of luck around this area and the laws here don't help much...

Hey Brother! I will hit the ground in July. I will shoot you a PM once i get there with a good number you can contact me with. I havent detected in the states....so anything is better than nothing!

Back
Top Bottom