• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Phoney Baloney!

Bummer about the open house. I understand all too well your complaints, get the house clean and organized, all personal stuff hidden away, and then nothing time and time again, it REALLY got on my nerves when i was showing my last house...
Hang in there, the buyer is usually the one you write off as soon as they walk in the door...

Chiggers They don't eat much!
Fire Ants Their bites only burn like an hour or so, no big deal :lol:
Poisonous snakes Haven't seen a poisonous one here yet, just some little rat snakes... :yes:
Tornadoes ... Well, yeah, you got me there. :roll:
Earthquakes .. Just little ones though... :p
Sharks... not here!
Gators ... Mostly not here, just the wild one every once in a while but they're little ones ;)
Jellyfish ... not here!
Stingrays ... not here!
Asian knuckleheads harassing us ... not here!

Just chiggers are plenty enough...:yes:

<°)))>{

Hey Mud, wanted to say "thankyou" for letting me use the bathroom the other night!!, and the cookie (s) were delicious, although they did give me the runs later on....Let me know when your next open house is, lookin forward to some more cookies and maybe using your washer/dryer to do some laundry .....:laughing:

Hey Mud, wanted to say "thankyou" for letting me use the bathroom the other night!!, and the cookie (s) were delicious, although they did give me the runs later on....Let me know when your next open house is, lookin forward to some more cookies and maybe using your washer/dryer to do some laundry .....:laughing:

OK...just bring back that one coffee cup I'm missing!:laughing: I'm sure gonna be one happy hopper when this mess is done!

At one time I was the construction supervisor for a home builder. We had a house that refused to get sold. So every three months the Builder would raise the price. He said that sooner or later he would get the price high enough that someone would buy it. When it did sell the price was a few thousand dollars over the original price

Maybe you aren't asking enough for your house.

At one time I was the construction supervisor for a home builder. We had a house that refused to get sold. So every three months the Builder would raise the price. He said that sooner or later he would get the price high enough that someone would buy it. When it did sell the price was a few thousand dollars over the original price

Maybe you aren't asking enough for your house.

Yeah..Thinking the same thing here Geo!...I've done this strategy successfully with boats even!..maybe I'll jack it up?...it surely couldnt hurt at this juncture...

Good Luck Mud, make sure where your moving you will be happy. I sold my house and had big plans of moving to the ocean, same place as Earl will be. But once I found out he would be moving and hunting there I figured best not to move to the same place for he would be getting all the treasure. So stay away from OC MD.. :yes:

Obn

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Thanks Bro., i have a chance now, that you are not moving down to OC, otherwise it would be just scrap 4 me :shock:, the good times are getting closer Joe, to bad it will be late season, before they are done with the house, looks like Mid September :( , i am hanging in their though, than after i move, i will be in the same boat as Mud, but i can let this house sit empty till it sells, NO sweat, buy your dream house 1st Mud, Move, than sell, or in your case rent :waiting: :shock:, happy hunting, Earl

We don't have or extremely rare and or tiny..

Chiggers
Fire Ants
Poisonous snakes
Tornadoes
Earthquakes
Sharks
Gators
Jellyfish
Stingrays
Asian knuckleheads harassing us

Also even the amateurs stay off the roads when it's really nice out...

<°)))>{

The only one of those things we have out here is poisonous snakes. And you won't find those in the tot lots you hunt. :D

We recently sold our house the first day it was listed. Then 6 weeks in they backed out. Put it back on the market and sold it in 2 days. We close on that sale next week so we're still on pins and needles for that one. Selling or buying a house is the worst experience I've ever gone through. I told the wife I'm going to die in this new house, don't ask me to move again.

Back
Top Bottom