Makro Kruzer in wet sand

Kind of hard to tell..... he cant PP worth a darn.:lol: Someone with a new toy needs to understand its going to be compared to the better machines.... Xcal and CTX on gold. If its just another average find .......people are going to keep what they have.

Dew

Kind of hard to tell..... he cant PP worth a darn.:lol: Someone with a new toy needs to understand its going to be compared to the better machines.... Xcal and CTX on gold. If its just another average find .......people are going to keep what they have.

Dew

Thanks for your thoughts Dew. I have been beach hunting like a total of 3 times so I know very little about it. Just looking to get a little feedback from some of those who do.

Id love to see some air tests on small gold thou..... as well as a nickel and dime. Glad you are getting to test it...gotta be a lot of fun.

Saw the Ad from Kellyco and thought it was interesting. Still spooked with these LCD screens and going underwater though. Says 15ft max depth so I'm guessing the screen can be submerged but what kind of headphone setup do you have to change to? Bluetooth underwateR? :shock::grin:

Detection speed on this video is pretty impressive tho :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylmCePCJw_E

Choppa

I see a lot of new machines coming out of the uk, with strong point's , and weak point's, this machine appears to do good in the black sand, however burring a coin at 9 inches , and getting a weak signal wasn't impressive , as the tester said, my F75 se with the 5 inch coil hits harder at a coin at nine. The CTX3030 with the stock coil is deeper, i think the Uk manufacturer's are trying to get a piece of the beach-water- action, but i think they have a long way to go, i see you getting , and selling several machine's made from the UK, some look like they do well in dirt, but for now the Excalibur's, CZ21s , Df, CTX3030s , and soon the Equinox series are the top gun's, good luck in testing those machines out at the beach, wish you luck in your experimental journey , happy hunting.

I see a lot of new machines coming out of the uk, with strong point's , and weak point's, this machine appears to do good in the black sand, however burring a coin at 9 inches , and getting a weak signal wasn't impressive , as the tester said, my F75 se with the 5 inch coil hits harder at a coin at nine. The CTX3030 with the stock coil is deeper, i think the Uk manufacturer's are trying to get a piece of the beach-water- action, but i think they have a long way to go, i see you getting , and selling several machine's made from the UK, some look like they do well in dirt, but for now the Excalibur's, CZ21s , Df, CTX3030s , and soon the Equinox series are the top gun's, good luck in testing those machines out at the beach, wish you luck in your experimental journey , happy hunting.

Thanks for your insight Earl.

Reply---ML Sov Gt

With the sef 10x12 will smoke that machine at the beach, old technology bro., if i see a machine that you are using , I like , could trade down the road, if your interested in a good machine to use in the wet, and dry, as i have plenty beach - water machine's now that i will be using this year, it's not needed, Earl

Dew

Exactly Dew... no way will I switch from a multi-frequency established machine to one of these detectors... I wasn't impressed with the depth of that detector... it doesn't even come close to the depth one gets with a Excal..

Choppa

Are you buddies with the manufacturer , i see on another thread you made, you said they were getting shipped out next week, giving us the inside scoop ? howboutit , i don't think anyone watching this thread is getting the itch , i might be wrong :lol: All due respect as 3 sponsors- i see will carry this machine, more test video's needed at the beach -12 inches plus on target's, with submerging the head- as we are working with 12 inch plus- submerging machine's now, 9 inches will get the fresh drop's, but will not get the deep lay-den GOLD, thanks Earl :thumbsup:

Last edited:
A rep stated on FB that they are shipping next week. Like I said, I am not much of a beach hunter but in conversations with other testers who are beach hunters, they seem very pleased with the results. I do know from reading this section that VLFmachines are not the best choice for the beach but they seem like they are not totally useless. I do know that the machine looked very stable in the wet sand and saltwater

Machines.... even the CTX can run stable but loose depth in the salt. Think about what u just said..... not totally useless. No... they just arent the best choice.....use what u have machines wont compete with nitch machines. There is also a difference.... between being water proof and useful in the water. I wont try to sell an Xcal as a park machine....but it not totally useless. Another reason.....id like to see some gold testss. But I appreciate all those that test machines..... just wished the companies wouldnt attempt to make um all seem more than they are.

Last edited:
I have heard the Kruzer is just as deep or deeper then the Impact on land. The Impact is deeper then my CTX on silver coins on land. And I have read that the Equinox is not as deep as a CTX. I can't wait to see the videos of the comparisons in the near future.

I would be happy if the Kruzer or the Equinox can get 85 to 90% of the depth of my Excal or CTX in the salt water.

Dew

Agree, i guess it doesn't matter , some people say things about a machine that hasnt been released yet, bashing it, thinking that they are making this machine look great, is a joke, us water, and i 42 years land hunting watched that video, bottom line, its a mid grade machine, nothing more, we all know what works , in the salt water best, i would say its a ok machine for the dry sand fresh drops, nothing more with mid grade depth , happy hunting, Earl

Bad time of the year for beach testing. I have used the Racer series detectors on the beach. Nokta/Makro has done something incredible with their detectors to keep them stable in the wet sand being that they are single frequency machines. I was truly impressed with that. A person that uses one of these great detectors for dirt hunting could take it to the beach and have success in the wet sand. How quiet the two different Racers remained was really impressive. But to be truly honest they did not get the depth I see using a Sovereign on the beach. I think they will hit a small piece of gold better as long as it is not deep. Not something unheard of when comparing FBS or BBS to single frequency detectors on the beach. So I guess it depends what you are after. Large and deep or small and not as deep. I also have to state that I have no idea how this new Kruzer compares to the racer series. It could be a totally different monster. I will also state that I have the Impact, but just never took it to the beach. So I do consider myself a loyal Nokt/Makro customer. I love their detectors. But If I can only swing one detector on a beach it will have multi frequencies running at the same time. I want the clunker. That boat anchor ring 14 inches deep. I'll keep my eye on the Kruzer after all I do like the idea of less weight than the Impact.

Bad time of the year for beach testing. I have used the Racer series detectors on the beach. Nokta/Makro has done something incredible with their detectors to keep them stable in the wet sand being that they are single frequency machines. I was truly impressed with that. A person that uses one of these great detectors for dirt hunting could take it to the beach and have success in the wet sand. How quiet the two different Racers remained was really impressive. But to be truly honest they did not get the depth I see using a Sovereign on the beach. I think they will hit a small piece of gold better as long as it is not deep. Not something unheard of when comparing FBS or BBS to single frequency detectors on the beach. So I guess it depends what you are after. Large and deep or small and not as deep. I also have to state that I have no idea how this new Kruzer compares to the racer series. It could be a totally different monster. I will also state that I have the Impact, but just never took it to the beach. So I do consider myself a loyal Nokt/Makro customer. I love their detectors. But If I can only swing one detector on a beach it will have multi frequencies running at the same time. I want the clunker. That boat anchor ring 14 inches deep. I'll keep my eye on the Kruzer after all I do like the idea of less weight than the Impact.
Racer in NE Florida will get 2-3" depth consistently. It can get up to 6-7" if you dig unrepeatable signals. The machine is a farce and failure that the manurfacturer and vendors have failed to respond to my Multiple offers to host their visit and buy a machine if they could prove their competence. But alas, no such acceptance on my offer had been taken.

My first hand testing shows in NE Florida , the machine is a failure and incompetent. Until then Minelab receives my support, my business and my referals as I'm still waiting for someone to prove otherwise.

FWIW, last year I spent over $10k in ML detectors and nearly 25k in referrals. I look forward to 2018 expenditures but doubt they will be with impact products.

Dont believe everything u hear.

Minelab was the one that stated that it will not be as deep. Let's hope that they have to understate the capability otherwise they may cannibalize their CTX sales.

That is why I personally would be happy with a 85% of depth of a CTX in salt.

Back
Top Bottom