Newbie finds for 2017....

An outstanding first season for sure ! :yes:

I'm sure that most of forum members here would be very happy to have a year as good as you did !

Congrats & Good Luck in 2018 !

Well that's a heck of a first year and if you're working pounded parks and getting that kind of silver you're doing pretty well. Hunting with Jamflicker certainly helps.

And the Safari loves silver, silver dimes and wheats are very hard to distinguish but one leads to the other!

Nothing wrong with your finds.
I like them.
Thanks for sharing.
Congrats.

Kicking tail and taking names...WTG!

Holy Carp man, you killed it. Wow. I don't care much for LA (no offense meant) but daggum you got some goodies there for sure, a pile o' goodies!

Congrats and way to go!

You had an excellent first year Kurt. Congrats on so many exciting finds and doing it in LA, the land of the deep turf silver hunters! Way to go!

Greg

Never would have known you were a newb, very nice work!

Wow! Excellent first season! You sure picked the right hobby, your obviously good at it. Congrats and best of luck in 2018!

Nice Finds!!!! Congrats!!!

Phenomenal first year, you've definitely become one with your detector!

An outstanding first season for sure ! :yes:

I'm sure that most of forum members here would be very happy to have a year as good as you did !

Congrats & Good Luck in 2018 !

Well that's a heck of a first year and if you're working pounded parks and getting that kind of silver you're doing pretty well. Hunting with Jamflicker certainly helps.

And the Safari loves silver, silver dimes and wheats are very hard to distinguish but one leads to the other!

I want to thank you all for your kind acknowledgements. It keeps me pumped and motivated.

Yeah, Silver Seeker, Jam has "up'd" my game and I'm thankful for his mentoring.

Back
Top Bottom