Long Beach CA - Southern California

BaileyLBC

Got into detecting earlier this year. I moved down from Washington to Long Beach, and took up my childhood dream of metal detecting when I arrived. I can't believe it took me this long to get into it.

I usually get out around 2 - 3 times a week if I'm lucky. Recently upgraded to the CTX3030 and cant get enough of it.

I unfortunately don't know anyone around the area to detect with, I went up to Seattle and detected a few parks with a friend of mine and have to say it is a lot of fun detecting with others. Would love to meet some locals to go out with.

Im wide open to idea, and will go around 100 miles any day of the week depending on work (am self employed so when its busy I cant go too far).

Drop me a line!

Attachments

• summer 2013.jpg
    summer 2013.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 735
Welcome to the forum from Burbank, CA. There are many great old parks in the Greater LA area to detect and all of those famous beaches.

Good luck out there.

Greg

Beach Hunts

Hi, I'm fairly new to the area and looking for a hunting buddy familiar with the beach scene. I live in Trabuco Canyon and am retired since 2008. Bored out of my mind. My contact info is cell 928-201-3569. Maybe set up a time to visit about metal detecting.

Goldsfool

Hello from San Bernardino County. I wouldnt mind hunting the beach. Although I do not have a beach detector, but I'll give my at pro a chance.

Got into detecting earlier this year. I moved down from Washington to Long Beach, and took up my childhood dream of metal detecting when I arrived. I can't believe it took me this long to get into it.

I usually get out around 2 - 3 times a week if I'm lucky. Recently upgraded to the CTX3030 and cant get enough of it.

I unfortunately don't know anyone around the area to detect with, I went up to Seattle and detected a few parks with a friend of mine and have to say it is a lot of fun detecting with others. Would love to meet some locals to go out with.

Im wide open to idea, and will go around 100 miles any day of the week depending on work (am self employed so when its busy I cant go too far).

Drop me a line!

hit me up brother ,lets hunt. thats crazy i lived in WA for a bit =) love it up there !!!! if ya ever need a homey to roll up there with im down

Enjoyed the hunt out there a few weeks back,Bailey. Lets do it again. I'm headed out tomorrow.

When do you want to go hunting and what kind of rig do you use

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

When do you want to go hunting and what kind of rig do you use

Steve, this post is nearly 3 yrs. old. Odds are that the original posters are not following it any longer. But perhaps someone will see your posts and chime in.

There's also a few clubs down your way: PCSC, and another in Riverside if I'm not mistaken. Also a forum specific to CA : "kinzli forum" (make sure you have the current host/server one)

Welcome from Salinas, CA .

Well I am looking for a club in LA Redondo Beach or Santa monica

Santa Ana

Hello,

I'm from Santa Ana, California.

I just started metal detecting as well, let me when you go out to the beach or other location I'm happy to accompany you

Back
Top Bottom