ITTHC Hunt

Porsche914,

Texan will be easy to locate. Look for the short fellow wearing overalls & lugging that antique Fisher 1235 around. If you still don't see him, look for one of the winners in the gold hunt. He seems to always get his gold coin during the gold hunt!

Porsche it was great meeting you and the bidding war on the Impact was cool. I hope you enjoy the new Impact.

Sorry about that war. It was really great meeting you and I hope you are able to make it up here again.
As for the Nokta Impact...I hunted for about 45 minutes Monday evening and popped 3 wheats from a spot I hunted previously. That is one fast machine and works a lot better since I read the manual.:laughing:
Next time you visit I will try to put together a quick hunt.

Don't be sorry you won the bid. I am very interested in results of impact. How was the depth? Would like to hunt up in your country. Are there any civil war relics?

There are some civil war sites near by but permissions are an issue. I have yet to go CW hunting but a lot of club members do it all the time.
I have only hunted about 2 hours with it and it is on a really trashy lot. So far it has been really good.

Back
Top Bottom