Well, Thanks alot people! (sarcasm).

Hey like I have heard many times "just walk it off" and you may as well take the detector with you.Oh and don't forget the Ding Dongs.

Wait until you upgrade to say an Explorer with X-1 attached and a larger coil... then hunt 8 full hours with just a few breaks. Now thats a recovery moment. You are lucky you hunted where you had to dig a lot... try swing in an area where all you do is swing. Hope the aspirn and rubbing oil helps... lol. hang in there.. HH

Kkamikazekidd not stretching BF

Sorry but you are just plain wrong about that stretching before statement. I was a track coach for 16 years as well as a football coach for 20 years. You ALWAYS should stretch before AND after you exercise.

Anyway Speed after a couple of weeks you'll be fine.

Tim

dewcon

That is exactly what I use - LOVE my Explorer II. Just got an SE - need to pick up the X-i for it still. I will try to get some photos on my album soon.

Meanwhile anyone who gets the Western -Eastern Treasure magazine. read my article in the January 2009 article about hunting "detected out Sites"

Tim

Sorry but you are just plain wrong about that stretching before statement. I was a track coach for 16 years as well as a football coach for 20 years. You ALWAYS should stretch before AND after you exercise.

Anyway Speed after a couple of weeks you'll be fine.

Tim

Actually, I'm starting to feel better now. Just not used to all the back work and upper (digging) body work. Not bad though. :)

Back
Top Bottom