Ok...I'm going to cave in!

Pokey

It seems to be taking forever, but it looks like the ground is FINALLY going to thaw for good, and with only a few trying rounds with the Automax pointer....I think I might as well break down and buy a Garrett pro pointer. (And possibly a Lesche digger) Any suggestions on who may offer the best deal? I know the prices are pretty much the same, but maybe deals on shipping, etc? Thanks again in advance!

Thanks Dusty! I will do that first thing tomorrow. If I keep carrying that Automax I will have to teach my donkey to come MD'ing with me so he can be a pack horse! I have some great sites to start with, but the snow just keeps coming. Patience is not one of my better qualities!

It seems to be taking forever, but it looks like the ground is FINALLY going to thaw for good, and with only a few trying rounds with the Automax pointer....I think I might as well break down and buy a Garrett pro pointer. (And possibly a Lesche digger) Any suggestions on who may offer the best deal? I know the prices are pretty much the same, but maybe deals on shipping, etc? Thanks again in advance!

I just recently got the Garrett Pro-pointer and a Lesche digging tool from treasure outfitters. They had an online promotion of 20% off orders over $150.00 but I'm not sure if it's still running or not.

Fellow Southwetern Pa. detectorist

PulltabPirate,

Nice to have someone else from Southwestern Pa. on the forum. Welcome.
I am from the Mt. Pleasant area. Mike

price them with the sponsors who have banners at the top.

I have gotten reasonable quotes from all of the sponsors, and have bought from one successfully.

good luck, and those are the two best accessories beside a detector in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom