Disappointed in the final GOT season?

It all makes sense now :lol::lol::lol:
I thought it ended pretty well, but yeah, they could have stretched it a bit and gone in to a few more details to make it a bit better.

A huge Game of Thrones fanatic here! I'm really sick about the season 8. It has been going down hill for at least three seasons. There should have been at least 12 episodes to wrap it up properly. Or two 6 episode seasons. One devoted to the Night King threat and the other to deal with the Cersi, and the throne succession issues.

They ruined GofT's! Character arcs built over the years just wasted. The last 8 years seems like a huge waste of time now because of the way it ended. Folks if the last few seasons would had been done right it would have probably went out as the greatest story ever made for television.

A huge Game of Thrones fanatic here! I'm really sick about the season 8. It has been going down hill for at least three seasons. There should have been at least 12 episodes to wrap it up properly. Or two 6 episode seasons. One devoted to the Night King threat and the other to deal with the Cersi, and the throne succession issues.

They ruined GofT's! Character arcs built over the years just wasted. The last 8 years seems like a huge waste of time now because of the way it ended. Folks if the last few seasons would had been done right it would have probably went out as the greatest story ever made for television.

The writers did well when they were following the books, when left to their own ideas is when it all started to go downhill.
Suspension of disbelief...it works fine if the story makes some kind of sense but they got real lazy.
Multiple dragons can't beat Euron's hiding fleet, (how did everyone miss them), but one dragon wipes them all out in minutes just by using a different angle of atrack.
Jaimie's 8 year redemption arc wiped out in a few scenes.
Dany's change into the mad queen...that happened real fast, too fast.

HBO offered to produce 10 episodes for season 8 but they declined, too bad.
They could have wrapped it up way better.

If I was Jon Snow, I wouldnt have killed Dany...I mean whats the point after the fact of her brutalness bestowed on Kings Landing???

Heres a hottie who loves you, an attractive willing lover and nubile recipient of your seed, plus she has a dragon..so why did you stab her? Then, why go off to the Northlands when the only enforcer of your murder (Grey Worm) is sailing off in grief to Naath?

Its like WTH? The ending didnt make any sense from a strategic or sexual nature at all!...The best part of the last episode was the Clegane Brothers battle royale showdown...The 'Mountain vs the Hound'...

Yeah, If I was Jon Snow, I'd be like, "We kicked royal ass! Roasted the mutherhubbards! Lets have some hot stinky sex!":laughing:

In the end of things, what else really matters as the primary motivator to a Man?....primarily, its 'Hot stinky sex', and Jon Snow broke this rule with no recompense or understandable pyloric or pelvic reasoning.....

Mud, as easy as she was on the eyes it's generally a good practice not to get with your aunt...

Yeah, well..It was all fiction right?....Hot stinky sex going on all over the place for 8 seasons! So with Jon and Dany..especially after she roasted KL in the finale...There were no enemies left in the 7 kingdoms, so why stick a dagger in her?....

Not correct thinking! Its like damn guy, do you want to be fussing a snowman north of the wall the rest of your life or flying around on a dragon having hot stinky sex all the time with the Queen of the World??....Even if she is your Aunt, in this world, who cares!

Thats why I didnt like this last GOT episode..It made no sense from a visceral hornicological basis as a Man speaking...Unless a guy likes being disgraced and fussing snowmans...

I'da been like..."Well, we sure roasted the hell out of the Lannisters!...Good on ya Dany! Whats for dinner? Can we have hot stinky a little later?

Mud, as easy as she was on the eyes it's generally a good practice not to get with your aunt...

The Targaryens thought sleeping with their close relatives was fine, as a matter of fact it was imperative to keep the ruling bloodlines pure.
Jon Snow, most of the people in the north and everyone else in Westeros thought sleeping with your aunt was just..icky.

Back
Top Bottom