whites question

hawgdawg

Forum Supporter
Ive got a whites eagle spectrum, its in very good shape, its the one with the rainbow design on the box and coil, I was wondering if there is another coil that will work on this detector, one that may work on raw gold would be good, are there any advantages to another coil, or is the stock one the best you can get? Thanks all

I've had pretty good luck with the Blue Max 800. It's smaller than stock and picks through trash better.

HERE IS OFF A LIST I HAVE I COULDN'T UPLOAD THE WHOLE THING.

BM2.56, 3.5, Bluemax 4x6, 5.3, 8” Royal, Bluemax 8”, Bluemax 15”

Thanks for the list there bigdad,,, ill look into them, looking for something for trashy areas and possibly one to help hit on raw gold for a few creeks in the area,, and by the way,,semper fi

I don't think any particular coil will be better for finding only gold or another coil good for only coins. The coils are more for different soil conditions, trashy areas, and depth. BUT, having a coil that matches the conditions will then allow the detector to produce more of the particular finds you're searching for.

Just call White's customer service. They are very helpful and friendly. All your questions answered for free from the experts... RickO

Back
Top Bottom