F4 and F4?

flatline74

I have a buddy that may buy a F4 and I own a Fisher F4 , would there be any kind of interference between the two? If so how far or close could we be?
Thanks,
Billy

Not sure about Fisher, but I use an Ace 250 and I met up with a guy last week who also has one.
We had to stay about 20' apart, which is OK by me.

He is also looking at the F5, it runs on a different frequency so I assume that would be ok? Also, just how much better would the f5 be than mine?

I have a buddy that may buy a F4 and I own a Fisher F4 , would there be any kind of interference between the two? If so how far or close could we be?
Thanks,
Billy

Porbably about 3 1/2 miles!! :lol: No, I'm just being a smart a*&! Actually, if there's any interference, I would think that a few ft apart would be enough to suffice.

if there's any interference, I would think that a few ft apart would be enough to suffice.

Maybe that's what happens with marriages? :hmmm: I guess distance would then depend on the power of the interference? :whistle:

Well, I am checking cause I want him to buy a F4 so we can be on a even playing field, lol. Cause if me ups me then I am gonna have to sell the F4 and up-grade :cool:

Just play it smart. If you both start hunting with the F4 and he starts finding more than you, move close to him so you can see his finds. When his detector starts going crazy, tell him it must be the ground conditions and suggest he move about 20" from where he is hunting and you hunt his spot.:lol: This might work at least ONCE!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom