Any input on Minelab XTerra 305

KGlancy

I am going to look at buying a Minelab X terra 305 tomorrow for $150 I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on this detector I was between it and a used Garrett Ace 250 for the same price

I am going to look at buying a Minelab X terra 305 tomorrow for $150 I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on this detector I was between it and a used Garrett Ace 250 for the same price

A 305 for 150.00 is a steal, and a great machine. If you don't buy it send me the contact info I will.

That is a heck of a deal!

I've got a 305 and like it, it's a solid/easy to use machine.

Semper Fi

If it works as it should, buy it. If you don't like it you can resell it & make some $$$. Thats a terrific price.

I was hoping it was a good machine I already agreed to buy it so I was praying it would be a good machine for me to use so tomorrow I will pick it up what sort of depth does it get

I have pulled dimes at 8in. I have had a XTERRA 50 an Ace 250 an the 305 will do just as deep as ether one of them plus some. You will like it. HH
ric

i have one and i like it. thats a greeeaaaaaaaaaaat price lol i thought i did good on mine haha nopee! id sell it and make some cash and then get an even better one ;)

I picked it up last night cant wait to get out with it super excited. It is like brand new and came with headphones unopened a digging pouch and a digging shovel from Kellyco I a excited. As a bonus my father wants my Lone Star to get him started in the hobby

First find with X terra a Eddie Musnster Ring

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 257
Back
Top Bottom