~~~ first silver and token for the year~~~

BUZZ WILSON

Forum Supporter
Had some time to kill this morning so I hit this old house that I've hunted before but they had just disked it so I went back in and got some goodies to start the year off.

Attachments

• First silver and token for 2015.jpg
    First silver and token for 2015.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 192
Congrats on your silver find. You guys out that way are lucky dogs to have an endless season. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

Congrats on your silver find. You guys out that way are lucky dogs to have an endless season. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

+1

5 degrees Fahrenheit driving to work. Wind chills in the negative double digits.

Rub it in.......but more pictures might warm me up!

I do fill for you guess for it was only 63 today, it was almost to cold to get out for a hunt. :lol: Thanks for the posts guys. :yes:

Buzz ,it looks like you are off to a great start for the new year...keep making us in the north east jealous and keep posting more finds.Maybe it will make our winter go by faster just waiting to be able to get out. Congrats on the nice haul!

Congrats Buzz! We need a thaw here so I can get in my first dig of the year!

Thanks for all the post guys. I hope the weather changes for you all soon so you and get your swing on.:yes: Stay worm and safe.

Back
Top Bottom